Monday, May 31, 2010

Crazy weekend and it isn't over yet...

What a weekend!! My little man Weston turned the big 4, it feels like yesterday that we were eagerly awaiting his arrival, it amazes me how fast time is going by.

 n656745200_236538_2575.jpg picture by mamanzardo

I am almost afraid to blink...I don't want to miss a thing.

 049.jpg picture by mamanzardo

We did have a birthday bash for the boy this weekend. Unfortunately Mother Nature wasn't into what I had planed. We woke up Saturday morning to snow and it continued all day long. After a bit of stress, help from fab friends, and a shot of vodka we got plan 'B' underway. 
That included a bounce house in the basement...

100_0177.jpg picture by mamanzardo

An amazing clown/magician/face painter extraordinaire (I think the 'big' kids had more fun with the face painting than the little ones did). If you are in or around Calgary send me a note for her number...she is such a talent & the children loved her.

DSC_0050-1.jpg picture by mamanzardo   DSC_0123-1.jpg picture by mamanzardo

DSC_0082-1.jpg picture by mamanzardo

Our boys were not into getting their face painted...Rob & I made up for it.

 DSC_0114.jpg picture by mamanzardo

Today I am getting all geared up since we are leaving for our cabin first thing in the morning. Packing, packing, and well packing are my priorities today!

n656745200_4557542_605.jpg picture by mamanzardo

Can't wait to decorate the home that we have spent the last 2 years renovating. But most of all, we are looking forward to relaxing on the dock, in the sun, with an ice cold drink in my hand...see you there soon! Mel :)
© 2013 Veranda Interiors