Thursday, May 6, 2010

Current projects, the 'Before' images...

Besides all of the new construction homes we have on the go here I am also busy assisting clients via the Internet. Here are a few sneak peaks at some of the before images. All of these homes are just amazing and have great bones, the possibilities are endless...I am so excited to be helping these lovelies make their home theirs!

This is the project that is the closest to being completed. I am excited to see the wall colors up, along with the new flooring, baseboards, and lighting.

lr3179976-5.jpg picture by mamanzardo

lr3179976-3.jpg picture by mamanzardo

Now this client has been crazy busy ripping wall paper out and transforming the home with her own hands. I just hope her husband is helping her!!! BTW, she titled the kitchen image as 'World's Ugliest Kitchen'; LOL...not for long!

worldsugliestkitchen.jpg picture by mamanzardo

livingroom2.jpg picture by mamanzardo

This is my latest project. A great center hall designed home and the previous home owners 'made it their own personal mission to cover every square inch in hideous wallpaper! :)'...that is how my client put it, and I could not agree more!!!

 Frontroom.jpg picture by mamanzardo

Diningroom.jpg picture by mamanzardo
 All Image via the MLS

I can't wait to share with you the 'after' images, I do promise you they will be worth the wait!! Enjoy your Thursday and here is to the snow leaving us soon up here! Mel :)

© 2013 Veranda Interiors