Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Busy like a bee...

Needless to say I am insanely busy...busy like a bee. Between our home, clients we are building for, and the clients that I am consulting with via the Internet I can't seem to sit and get too deep into blog world right now. With that being the case here are some inspirational images that I love, enjoy!!!

I adore the barrel arched ceiling and the use of windows in this great room. Do I necessarily love the mantle surround...no. It would make one great conversations starter though!
Screenshot2010-04-30at22424PM.png picture by mamanzardo
Image via Scott Cormelius Architect

To me this is one of the most beautiful rooms I have seen on the Internet in a long time. The vaulted ceilings, stone work, window usage, all of it. Grab a glass of vino and join me later tonight here...

tracery_keepingroom1-1.jpg picture by mamanzardo
Image via Tracery Interiors

Two different takes on a stairwell, one modern and the other more traditional. I love them both!!

JessicaHelgersonPM.png picture by mamanzardo
Image via Jessica Helgerson

GardenWebDSC_0003_thumb1.jpg picture by mamanzardo
Image via Garden Web

And the bed...oh how I wish I could stay in either of these beds past my 6am wake up call...

decorPad.jpg picture by mamanzardo   u0.jpg picture by mamanzardo
Images via Decor Pad & Country Living

It's Wednesday, the week is running out of time and I am running out of coffee, time for another pot. Enjoy your day!! Mel :)
© 2013 Veranda Interiors