Monday, May 24, 2010

Enamelware, not just for camping...

We are leaving for the cabin in about a week and I am getting more and more excited as each day passes, I am looking so forward to being able to entertain for my family and friends! I would love to be able to use some of these great finds, explore with me the charm and updated look of enamelware, it is not just for the camp site anymore!!! 

Here is a simple set that you can get through Pottery Barn, they have great serving pieces as well.

 img90l.jpg picture by mamanzardo

During my hunt I came across the Golden Rabbit, a site with the best selection of beautiful enamelware dishes including this one. Now I have been known to buy sets of dishes for a specific party, so I am sure if I mentioned it to Rob that I wanted to have a crab bake and use these he wouldn't be surprised. But the cabin is in Missouri not Main, so I think I will hold out on this set...for awhile.

 secat.jpg picture by mamanzardo
 
Now I adore this simple line, it really reminds me of my formal dishes from Arte Italica that I featured HERE. This line is also available through Golden Rabbit, be sure to check out the great serving pieces and the other colors that it comes in, including red, brown, and swirl patterns.

wwserve.jpg picture by mamanzardo

Talk about fun & trendy enamelware! Now this could possibly make me go camping...I did say possibly though, so it is not guaranteed. It is available through the Golden Rabbit as well.

bkgkcat.jpg picture by mamanzardo

I completely envision this vintage French body pitcher sitting on my island full of beautiful wild flowers. It is available HERE on ebay for $72.
Screenshot2010-05-22at103613PM.png picture by mamanzardo

Love the turquoise color on this large paella pan from the 1950's, but it is the shape of the handles that got my attention. It is available on Etsy for $55 HERE.

il_430xN144925709.jpg picture by mamanzardo

How fun is this little red kettle?! I can see this looking great in a crisp white kitchen, a great way to add a pop of color. It is available on e-bay for only $5 HERE.

Screenshot2010-05-22at102634PM.png picture by mamanzardo

Hope your weekend was fantastic and safe, now off for another Monday. Mel :)
© 2013 Veranda Interiors