Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Everything needs a beautiful home

Even the food you eat deserves a beautiful space to call home. This is one aspect of the kitchen that I am looking forward to, the big, organized, beautiful pantry.
 Image via Country Living

I plan on incorporating lower cabinets for storage of dishes, glasses, and small appliances. Having the counter-top will also come in handy when we are entertaining, I like to plate some food in advance so this will allow me the perfect spot to keep things organized and out of site.


Can you really have enough storage in a place like a pantry??


Here is what I have in mind, maybe some pull out baskets too for potatoes & onions. Isn't it beautiful?

 Image via Gast Architects

I think that this will be my mission today, get this space designed and put together. I will admit that with 2 small boys I know my pantry will only look as good as the ones above for a few hours, so maybe all of the excitement will be short lived once we are in the home...but then again, after all of the waiting I don't think so.

Mel xo
© 2013 Veranda Interiors