Wednesday, January 5, 2011

What do you think??

What do you think of the lighting (and lighting only) in this image from the HGTV 2011 Dream Home? I am tempted to do it in the boys Jack & Jill bath. Now keep in mind this is a bath for a 3 & 5 year old, it should be fun and whimsy.

Image via HGTV

**Disclaimer**
I do agree with most of you that yes, it looks like a dorm, that was what they were going for from what I have read. While I do not want the dorm look I think the lighting is fun above the vanity (which will not look anything like the one above). With additional lighting source in the space I think it would be a fun way to add some charm to the bath for the boys, but with something like this...

Image via Restoration Hardware

And be sure to enter the VSA giveaway HERE, but only if you want to win this... 


So do tell, what are your thoughts on the lighting?? Mel xo
© 2013 Veranda Interiors