Friday, January 14, 2011

Fridays Favorite - Lululemon

OK, so I am not sure if it is a favorite or a obsession. It all started 6 years ago when I walked into my first Lululemon store; one pair of yoga pants started the tailspin that would turn into my go to workout wear.




Now yes, it is expensive for active wear, but I do workout 6 days a week and with all of that sweat I think I deserve to look cute. The fabric is amazing & it last forever. I have yet to get rid or toss any item I have ever purchased from them. Some 25+ pairs of pants & shorts, endless tanks, sports bras, and jackets. Here are some new pieces they have in that I am tempted to go and pick up...



Notice the amazing pocket at the back, perfect when you are out for a run! Great place to put a few dollars, i.d., & key!

If there is not a Lululemon store near you do not worry, visit them HERE and have it shipped directly to you, trust me, you will not be disappointed. Have a great one! Mel xo

© 2013 Veranda Interiors