Monday, January 10, 2011

Transom for the interior

So I posted this pic on one of my Saturday 'Simply Stunning' post...

Image via Houzz

The hubs walked by and it caught his attention. 'I really like that, we need to do that in the house, it works', and then he just walked away. I agree I am quiet smitten by it as well, but since the framing has begun (happy dance) I need to get my door heights and all that jazz together for the framers ASAP. Here are some inspirational images that I have found that helped set this idea in motion.

 Image via House Beautiful

 Image via Southern Living

 
 Image via BLTD

 Image via Southern Living

Image via Thomas Thaddeus Truett

I am glad the Hubs was somewhat paying attention to what I was doing on my computer, usually he just tells me that I am on here too much...I agree, but it keeps my creativity moving. Mel xo
© 2013 Veranda Interiors