Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Project Updates...

While Mother Nature has not been on our side for the last few days we have managed to make some progress, but I will admit that with the weather I have not been able to get to Lynx or Wexford for new images. Hopefully next week I will be able to share those jobs with you, but until then here is what I have for you...

Our Home

First off, see these guys below...they are our amazing group of framers that are working their butts off in -22C (that is -7F) with hallowing wind. Needless to say I am trying to keep them comfy with tons of Timmys (coffee), donuts, soup, fresh baked cookies, and later today a fresh baked banana loaf. Thank you boys, it is greatly appreciated!!!


  And now for a little tour.

Here is what it looked like last Monday...


And yesterday afternoon...


Our outdoor room with fireplace on the left and the kitchen/nook area on the right...


Working on standing the remaining second level walls on the left and on the right they are setting up the trusses on the garage...

 
And here is part of what you will see when you are about half way down the driveway. I love how it is nestled into the trees....


Montgomery

A lot of things are going on here. In the past week all of the cabinetry was painted, the floors were stained, most of the marble countertops have been installed, and the tile is underway. I am going to keep the images limited on this home for the next couple of weeks. Once we get the professional images at the end of the month I will overload you with tons of beautiful inspiration!

The kitchen area with the off white perimeter cabinets, most of the marble, and the island in a great medium gray that plays off of the other interior selections oh so well!


The shower in the ensuite is using Daltile Fabrique in Blanc Linen, it works beautifully with the honed Carrara vanity tops.


Again, I apologize for not having all of the homes on here this week, but next week they will be on this post. Alright all, I am off to continue my mill work drawings for our home and then a meeting with our granite / marble supplier later today. Have a wonderful day! Mel xo
© 2013 Veranda Interiors