Monday, February 27, 2012

Back to reality...

Talk about an amazing time away with all of my boys! We are back from Maui and we had the best time ever, every day at a beach, exploring, learning, and finding new spots all over the island. We found many, most of the time with no one else on them, it was pure bliss...


Oh the food...the food & the drinks, there was plenty of that, maybe too much, but that is what vacation is for and how could I turn down all of this?!

                                                      
 Numerous sandhouses (no castles here) and turtles were constructed, we always seemed to have 2 little guys ready to come into demolish them...


The time that we were able to sped together is priceless, so many images captured, now I just need to decide which to frame!

                                                       
But I will admit that I am SO ready to get back to work, and after seeing the progress of Altadore I, well...I am pumped and ready to kick some design butt with our upcoming projects! Oh, and here is a little snip-it of the front room in Altadore I, be sure to come back later this week to see more!!!

all image my own

And finally a big thanks to all of the gals that helped me out with my In Ten series, Lisa from Lisa Roy, Marianne from Style For Living, Christine from Bijou and Boheme, Anne-Marie from 10 Rooms, Toby from Because It's Awesome & Tiffany from Savor Home you helped me out while I was away and gave some amazing eye candy, it is much appreciated!!! Enjoy your week everyone! Mel xo

want more?? Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest
& Instagram under verandainteriors
© 2013 Veranda Interiors