Tuesday, February 7, 2012

In Ten a new series & some Instagram...

I am starting a new guest series called In Ten. I am calling on amazingly talented people whose blogs I adore and am giving them one requirement...10. It can be 10 of their favorite things, top 10 of something, 10 ideas, my cleaver way of giving a topic without really having it be too specific. I am very excited to share these with you and over the next few weeks while I am working on my tan lines...and also thinking I will need to make it a regular after. And since I can't do a post without some images, here are a few Instagram pics from our first few days on Maui.

What we encountered on our first day...

 Proof that mom can find a timeout spot anywhere ;)

 While we waited for dinner outside of my favorite restaurant, Mala...

A new set of shades, a bit of a cats eye, adore them but not the tan lines they left...

 A lazy day on Baby Beach with my boys...
want to follow along on our vacation?? Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest

& Instagram under verandainteriors

© 2013 Veranda Interiors