Monday, February 13, 2012

Instagram fun...

Here are some more fun images via my Instagram account. I love being able to document little snippets of time with this app, I am thinking I may need to make a book filled to the brim with all of the pics from this holiday...





I am also participating in the Fat Mum Slim photo a day challenge, if you are on Instagram be sure to start up now or mark your calendar for March 1, it is so much fun & truly is a little challenge every day. Here are a few faves from my February participation...

 Day 7: Button

Day 8: Sun

Day 10: Self Portrait

 Day 11: Makes You Happy

Day 12: Inside Your Closet

Coolest app ever, right? OK, time for us to head out to the beach, we have to take advantage of every single second while we are lucky enough to be here!! Mel xo

want more?? Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest

& Instagram under verandainteriors
© 2013 Veranda Interiors