Wednesday, February 29, 2012

FAB hardware...


With Altadore I getting close to the lock out stage I need, as in, should have been done a month ago, select my hardware for this home. I have been hooked up on this item from Richelieu since I saw it in the catalog a few months ago, but $22 PER item (my cost) was just too far over budget.
Richelieu 1414288BB

So I sent a text & numerous emails to my amazing friend Erica with some options that I was looking at, while complaining that I couldn't have the ones above. Being the great girl that she is she suggest Lee Valley for some hardware. As I slap my head on my forehead I wonder why the heck I didn't consider that as a source before. Take a look at all of the amazing options I found (from $2 to $10 each!!)...

Bridge Hardware | Utility Handles | Recess Suite 

Very happy with the selections, but then again if you read yesterdays post you know that I am a bit overjoyed with this house as a whole. I am starting the planing for Altadore II since the framing is coming to a close on that home, here is a little peek into some of the items making its way into one of the bathrooms...

As you can see from this it is going to be very different from Altadore I, still modern elements but with a bit more of a traditional twist. Fun, fun, fun!!! Oh, and we also found out yesterday that we, as in Veranda Estate Homes, is a finalist in 2 different categories for the 2011 Sam Awards. This is a huge honor and we are very excited about it as it is our first time entering. So on that note, have a wonderful Wednesday!! Mel xo

want more?? Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, & Instagram under verandainteriors
© 2013 Veranda Interiors