Monday, October 11, 2010

Kitchen element 1...

Here is the first element I will share with you that will be making a statement in our next kitchen...a custom stainless steel hood. Here are a few stunning examples that made my decision easy.

 Image via Cottage Living

Image via Elle Decor

 Image James Michale Howard

 Image via James Michale Howard

 Image via Velvet & Linen

For the interior I will be using a Vent-A-Hood liner. They pack a punch with 600 CFM yet they are still incredibly quiet and the lighting is fantastic.

Image via Vent-A-Hood

I have started with some conceptual drawings and I have a rough idea of what I am looking for. Once I meet with the metal smith and finalize a design I will be sure to share it with all of you. If you have seen a great example of a custom stainless steel hood I would love to see it, the more inspiration the better. Mel xo
© 2013 Veranda Interiors