Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I will love doing laundry here...

Can I tell you how thrilled I am with my selections for our next laundry room?

Here is the beyond amazing tile I am wanting to use for the floor. It is compiled of slices of white & green marble, it my friends, is amazing. Now with the hefty price of $75 Sq. Ft. (yes yes, ridiculous I know) I am having our supplier source out some other options that have the same look and colors.


With this I am thinking of a few options for the countertop, a laminate of some sort, may it be green or that awesome pearly white on the right?? I am leaning towards the one on the right, it is called White Pearl Wood by Arborite and it is oh so pretty.

 
Here is one flooring alternate that we have found so far, this one is the same material but there would be grout between all of the tiles, something I might be able to live with since this beauty is only $45 Sq. Ft.



Crisp white cabinet are a must, I want an airy feel. Simple and shaker style. And speaking of shaker style, I am already starting to charm our finisher into giving me some shaker style wainscoting in the laundry room, you know, as a house warming gift of course!


The lighting, hummm, I did have this little number in mind, but that might will have to change with the cost of the floor tile.

Image via Curry & Co

Possibly something along the lines of these...

 Images via Landmark Lighting

Or this...

Image via Horchow

Maybe this one...


Image via Circa Lighting

My sister-in-law thought I was crazy for being so excited about our next laundry room, but she is coming around and now dreams of her own pretty space one day. It is a room that I do spend a good amount of time in, so I might as well be surrounded by beautiful things, right? Mel xo
© 2013 Veranda Interiors