Friday, October 22, 2010

Number 6

Rob & I are celebrating our 6th anniversary this weekend.


 Mr. Romantic is taking me away for a few days, I have yet to know the location, whether we are driving or flying...I really know nothing. He has been taunting me with this for the past month and he is enjoying it a bit too much if you ask me. I don't mind though, I like being kept on my toes and it is just another reason why I love the man.


Oh what I would give to get married again...to Rob of course! The entire day, the planing, the details, everything. Here are a few faves from our special day.



All images by the talented and amazing Joanna Kleine

It is hard to believe that 6 years ago I became his wife. I look forward to the next 60 and all the adventures that await us! Love you my husband. xoxo
© 2013 Veranda Interiors