Friday, October 8, 2010

Fridays Favorite - Cooking Light

I will admit, I get a few too many magazines, but they are for research, right? Anyhow, one of my faves that is not design related is Cooking Light.


I am a Weight Watchers girl (best thing I ever did for myself), and this magazine and website is a great resource for amazing tasting food that is healthy and lower in calories...and yes, it really does taste good! A few of the staples in our home include Curried Chicken Penne with Mango Chutney, Chicken with Tomatoes & Olives, Thai Shrimp & Chicken Soup, & Gnocchi with Shrimp, Asparagus, & Pesto. Give them a shot, you might be surprised by how fantastic a healthy meal can be. Mel xo


As well, be sure to head over to  Polly Want A Crafter blog today to check out the feature they are doing on my Haunted Halloween House, thanks so much!!
© 2013 Veranda Interiors