Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Front door, and my decision is...

A lot of you might remember my post about our front door debacle. I was having one heck of a time making a decision about wood or iron, wood or iron, wood or...you get the point. Well, I finally made my selection and I am going for iron, but with a style similar to the wood example I showed before. Here is an example of what we will be greeting our guest when they arrive (a few modifications to make it my own of course)...


It will make perfect sense once I get into the reason behind this material. I will say one main reason, it was half the price of the wood door, another reason, I have yet to see these doors up here, and finally, well, you will have to keep reading to find find out why. A hint? It will flow better with the window details on the main level of the home. That is all I am giving you. ;) BTW, sorry for no post yesterday, I have been extremely under the weather with the first cold of the season, but I am slowly getting back to normal. Have a great day! Mel xo
© 2013 Veranda Interiors