Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Ensuite....

Here is my concept for our master bathroom. Let me tell you, after showering in a 3' x 3' (that size needs to be illegal) shower for so long at the rental I think this will be the first space that I take full advantage of once the house is finished. And if you are wondering, yes, it is driving me up the wall being away from the house while it is still progressing...but I will manage, the beach helps.


1. Jado Hatteras Low Spout Faucet in Chrome
2. Visual Comfort Bryant Sconce
3. Callacuta Carrara Vanity Tops & Backsplash
4. Kohler Devonshire Under-mount sinks
5. Wide plank hardwood flooring
   While I have the Hubs convinced to do hardwood the herringbone or chevron pattern has yet to be given the 'go ahead'.
6. Bain Ultra Naos tub
7. Cheviot 5115 Roman Tub Filler in Chrome (floor mounted)
8. Saltillo Long Octagon Tiles in Callacutta for the shower base
9. Terrasol Calacutta trim pieces for the shower

And a quick sketch of the main wall in the bathroom, I will play around with the mill-work on site. I am thinking we might have the finishers panel the entire back wall to give it a more unified look.


So that is what you can expect to see. There are quiet a few more elements going into the the bathroom, but you will just have to wait and see those. And don't you think we need to do the patterned hardwood flooring...I think it would make the space! If you missed my other concepts for the Jack & Jill bath you can see that HERE and the Bedroom #4 bathroom HERE. Mel xo
© 2013 Veranda Interiors