Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Guest Post: Paula @ Two Ellie

Today's Guest Post is coming to you from Paula at Two Ellie, have you met her before?? She is just another reason why I think I need to visit the South...a coffee date is in order! I hope you enjoy this post from her, and thank you again Paula! And yes, a blond moment on my part, I had 2 post miss-scheduled, my bad!


Certain images speak to me and lately I have been noticing a pattern. The rooms that I gravitate towards seem to be the ones that have a basket nestled away. That also got me thinking about my own home and how I have made one of my favorite aspects into a reality over time. Here are a few of my favorite baskets in my home...


This one is a new buy. I adore how the gray works so well in my kitchen. It now holds all my table linens. I have also scene where a cooler can be placed inside to store drinks for parties. Love that idea.


This one I use to distract the eye a bit from the vent behind it. I felt like the vent stuck out like a sore thumb before.


These are the kiddos toys baskets. Technically we only one would suffice since the big clean out I did in our own home, but I like the way it looks.


This is one of my favorites. It was gift form a friend for my 30th birthday awhile back. It stores all my cooking magazines that I use most often.

Is there something you love in your favorite images that you have also found yourself incorporating into your own home? I would love to know!

Thank you Melissa for allowing me to share one of my loves on your blog. I am so excited for you and your family's adventure with the new home. Love being able to take the journey with you.
© 2013 Veranda Interiors