Monday, February 21, 2011

One Year...

One year, that is how long I have had this blog now and I would like to say a bit to you all...


Love, that is what I have for you, my readers. You motivate me, inspire me, and drive me to be better. I can not even come close to verbalizing how much this blog and all of you have helped me grow in the past year, I feel like I am constantly soaking up knowledge
 

Thankful, that is what I feel about your comments. I still get excited to see a new comment in my inbox. I love to hear your thoughts and to read what you have to say and yes, it does make me feel special.


Friends, what I have met through this. Every morning while I drink my cup of coffee I read through your blogs and get to know you a bit more. You all have become dear friends to be, I have vented to some, depended on others during a panic attack about lighting placement (thank you Brooke), and now have the desire to travel all over just to have a cup of coffee with so many of you in person.


So once again, thank you, you all mean more to me than you know. I look forward to see what this next year brings. Mel xo

© 2013 Veranda Interiors