Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Guest Post: Marianne from Haven & Home

Good morning everyone!! What a fun day, one of my favorite bloggers is here sharing some beautiful photos with you! Marianne was one of the first bloggers that I started following, she is always kind, always supportive, and I just envision her always having a smile on her face. Thank you Marianne!!


Hi Veranda Interior Readers! I am so happy to be guest blogging for Melissa today, she is one of the sweetest people in the blog world!  I was thinking what topic to guest post about when bookshelves popped into my mind.  I love a good bookshelf... 


When it comes to decorating them it can be tricky.  One tip I love is to hang art on the face of the bookshelf...



I just think it adds such a personal touch.  No need to worry about size, both small and large pieces work....



Although don't limit yourself to just art, mirrors work well too.


Don't stop with the shelves, this is a perfect example of another way art can incorporated into your library...


Thank you Melissa for having me here today, I hope you are having a wonderful Holiday!
© 2013 Veranda Interiors