Friday, February 25, 2011

Fridays Favorite - A song

This one is special and very dear to me. I am sharing with you a song sang by my amazingly talented nephew Andrew. It is a rendition of Hallelujah that he sang with my beautiful sister in law, and his mother, Kari.



Andrew got into music in his tween years and I still remember when I realized he had 'it'. Late into our wedding reception when things were dying down he sat in-front of the bands equipment, picked up a guitar and came alive. Playing AC/DC and shocking all of our friends with his amazing talent way back when. Now he is wowing all of us again with this song and his other new songs that he has written, played guitar on, and sang on. They can be checked out on his Facebook page HERE (be sure to 'like' him so you can keep up to speed).


Andrew, we are all so proud of you and the amazing voice and talent you have been given. You make your favorite aunt proud (and I know I am your favorite, you don't need to tell me)!! Missi xo
© 2013 Veranda Interiors