Friday, February 18, 2011

Guest Blogger: Heather @ Satisfying Spaces

Today's Guest Blogger is Heather from Satisfying Spaces, a great resource for me since she is always posting stunning images that inspire. I hope on my next trip to DFW for a meet up, maybe a marg or two? Enjoy!!!


I am so happy to be here at Veranda Interiors guest blogging for Melissa. I am a big fan of her blog and love to see updates of the beautiful custom homes she and her husband build.

I thought I would share one of my favorite posts from Satisfying Spaces in 2010 that showcases some of the great properties that were for sale here in Dallas at the time. Enjoy!

I should be in the real estate business because I spend so much time “researching” my favorite areas in the country to see what is on the market. When I am looking at the Dallas market I often end up on the Briggs-Freeman website because their site is so user-friendly and when I am looking at the Atlanta market I love to use the Beacham & Company site again for its user-friendliness. Today I was checking out the Dallas area and came across these beauties…

House # 1









House #2







House #3






House #4












House #5








Which house is your favorite?
© 2013 Veranda Interiors