Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Powder room, too many choices...

So I need to get on ordering paper & the chandy for our powder room. It is a small space, 6' x 6' but it still needs to have impact. Here is what I have nailed down so far...


1. Porcher Lutezia Console Lavatory
2. Jado Hatteras faucet in chrome
3. Kohler Bancroft toilet in white
4. Restoration Hardware Venetian Beaded Mirror
5. Kohler Bancroft towel holder
6. Kohler Bancroft toilet paper holder
7. 6 to 7' tall shaker style wainscoting

And here is where I am stalled. A few that are heavy contenders to go on the top portion on the walls are below, all by Eskayel. They are all amazing, what can I say, I am in love.


Second is the chandelier, it is centered in the room and situated on a 10' ceiling. Here are a few options, would love to know your pick (whatever I do select it will be in polished silver)...

via Visual Comfort

via Currey & Co

So that is where I am at now, I need to pin down the paper or the Hubs is going to make me pick a paint and I think this space deserves so much more, don't you? Mel xo

© 2013 Veranda Interiors