Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Project Updates...

It has been awhile since I updated, a lot has happened, come and take a tour with me...

Wexford II
The carpenters have been busy boys working long days and even the weekends to get this finishing stage wrapped up in the home. Here are images showing the progress of the kitchen. Everything we do is built-on-site, a far more superior and truly custom product compared to a pre-fabricated kitchen.

Lynx Ridge
The electrical, plumbing, and heating are almost wrapped up in this home. Have I mentioned how excited I am to work on this house? It is my first traditional styled home in years, and all 6500+ Sq. Ft. are going to tailored to the clients needs and taste. It is a job that is making me think in a different way and I just love that. Here are some images of the interior showing the main family room and the area that will become the kitchen.


Our House
Truck, truck, trucking along!! Hardwood is almost completed on the main level, seriously in love with this floor, sigh. It is finally starting to take shape and I am so excited to get in there. I do know the boys have enjoyed helping around the house, this is making great memories for all of us, here is W helping the Hubs move a floor plug, he was so excited to use a real drill!!


And the progress of the floors, just like our cabinetry we use all finished on site flooring, it allows you flexibility with stain, finish, and it can be screened or refinished when needed, unlike prefab floors. The image on the left shows the floor in the study, how fab is it!?!? I am loving every square inch so far.


Yesterday we also had our septic system installed, it acts more like an individual waste water treatment plant, but I won't bore you with the details, mostly since I didn't pay attention when the Hubs explained it to me, shhhhh, don't tell.

 Time for me to crack down and make sure that all of my drawings for the home are in order, with the finishing carpenters moving into the home on Thursday I want to make sure they are ready to roll once the tools are set up. Please put on another pot of coffee, this girl is going to need it! Mel xo



© 2013 Veranda Interiors