Monday, March 7, 2011

Retail therapy...

Since I have having trouble recovering from PVD (Post Vacation Depression) I decided to start my spring shopping in hopes that it will bring, well, spring. Heck, at this point I will settle for any temps over 0. Here are a few items that I pick up this weekend with all of my boys in tow. Note to self, do not attempt that again, it may cause erratic purchases (those items did not make the cut for this post).

All of my colorful (HA!) tops below come form Aritzia, I truly heart this store. Great layering items, wonderful brands, and I can always find a fab item when I am in a rush.


So my first job, at the Gap when I was 16. Loved it for a long time, then we broke up and I had no intrest in handing out with him again...but latley he is swooing me. Loving the Always Skinny jeans, fun tops, and great basics. We are slowly falling back in love with one another.

via Gap

OK, so my 'thing' every year when we head to Maui is to buy a bag. Can't justify it while I am at home and running around the mall like a crazed mad woman while the boys are having yelling contest. While I didn't pick this up on the weekend I had to add her, she is too pretty not to be included in this post. I managed to swing by the store on my way to the airport to pick her up, she had to come in from San Fran for me...it was worth the wait and I think she makes the perfect addition to the other items I picked up this weekend.

via Gucci

Did all of this help the PVD, yes, a bit. Now I am looking forward to wearing these items when the temperatures start to rise. Come on spring, come on!!! Mel xo
© 2013 Veranda Interiors