Monday, May 23, 2011

Busy weekend!!!

I am spent. Yesterday I pulled a 13 hour day at the new house working on some wall details in our gym and M's room. My entire body hurts, but I know it will be worth it, at least I hope so!! 
So since I would love nothing more than to craw into a big comfy bed I thought I would post a few of my faves...

 via Costal Living | via Crush Cul de Sac

 via Lonney | via Pinterest

They are all so luxurious and comfy looking...in the place of a big ol' bed I shall settle on a cup pot of coffee. Enjoy your Monday! Mel xo

As well, please keep the people of Joplin Missouri in your thought & prayers. Last night a tornado swept through the city and they are estimating that a lot of it has been destroyed. This one hits close to home for me since I grew up only a hour from there.
© 2013 Veranda Interiors