Monday, May 2, 2011

In the pink...

I am not a pink girl...at all. Ask any friends, ask the hubs, no interest in the color whatsoever. So what did I decide to do? Have my walk-in closet painted pink...a BOLD pink. Why the heck not, it is not like I own any clothing that will clash with the color. My pallet of white, black, tan, and gray will balance well off of the color and all of the white woodwork will help keep it toned down.

Pratt & Lambert Moss Rose
 
There is a small bench built-in under the oval window and I would love to score something that would make a fun cushion and pillow, seen anything lately that you love??



I do have 2 items selected for this room, the hardware from Emteck for the built-in drawers and the full length mirror from Ikea that is so pretty in person...and only $149!!!

I still have the lighting to finalize for this room, I am tossed between a couple of option, but as time is ticking away I need to firm that up...or I will be using lovely key less fixtures in here (along with a few other spaces) and lets face it, that just wont cut it. I do hope you enjoyed your weekend and that this week is a good one for you! Mel xo


© 2013 Veranda Interiors