Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Project Update: Our House


Have I mentioned we have been busy at our place???

All of the paneling is sprayed and the windows & doors have been painted black as well.


 I am very glad we did the wainscoting throughout the main level, it adds SO much! We went with a 48" height throughout and 6' tall in the powder room. Notice my powder room on the right? High gloss walls and ceiling, love.


 Kitchen is now waiting on counters, custom stainless hood, and some doors. The floors are being stained this weekend so the stone on the fireplace will follow right behind.


 Railing is still underway, spindles to go and we can mark that off the list.


We finally have the shower bench in place (took 3 guys, I guess that big chunk of marble is heavy) and the mosaic is going to be started tomorrow. The vanities are all painted along with the paneled wall.


One of my favorite spaces in the house, my work area. Notice the hint of hot pink to the left? Yep, that is my closet...is it BOLD and bright, love it.


The boys finished off the mud room lockers and were just working on the wainscoting this afternoon, gotta make sure the most abused area of the house is as durable as can be. To the right you can see my FABulous floor, everyone deserves a kick butt marble floor in the laundry room!


 This will be the last update for a bit on our own home...gotta keep some things a surprise. Mel xo
© 2013 Veranda Interiors