Monday, May 16, 2011

Well, hello there pretty

So I had to, I had to put this pretty in my cart and buy it. I can't for it to be shipped so I can find the perfect spot for it in the new home, I promise it will be comfy.


via arteriors

Finally excited (and allowed to) start purchasing items for the new home. I will admit there have been small bags that have made their way to my car in the last few weeks...but I am still seriously lacking on the furniture part of the buying. Guess I should kick it into high gear or I will be dealing with milk crates to sit on and that is not quiet the look I am going for. Enjoy your day! Mel xo

BTW, with all of my free time (hahaha) I set up a Facebook fan page HERE for our custom home division, be sure to check it out for updates and more images. Oh, and don't forget to 'like' us!!
© 2013 Veranda Interiors