Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Knock Knock - Fun LA Home


Talk about some fun punches of color and funky spaces in this LA home listed for a mere $8,265,000. I guess a $1,000 a Sq. Ft. a a 'deal' in LA...makes me feel somewhat better about the price point for our market here in Calgary.
 At first I see the fuchsia on the sofas, the tables, and above the fireplace but then I see the stunning ceiling.
 Adore these dining room chairs. The traditional space with the molding takes on a more modern twist with the furnishings and fixtures.
 Love the hood, the range, the white, but WAIT WHAT?! Over $8mil and is that an el' cheapo standard fridge that I can pick up at Lowes for under $1,500? No, wrong, plop in a Sub Zero and then we can talk.
 Love the triplet beds and the triplet lights. Perfect space for little ones.
 My own pool with my own cabana? Yes, please. Now can I have my own pool boy as well??
 Pop of color with the lime green chairs in the study, and what about that light?! I love when every light fixture in a home was thought out and that is the case in this home.
 Again, more great lighting selections and I do believe that is the coolest half hippo table I have ever seen.
 Yes, I would be more than happy to host all of you here to a wonderful meal, well, once that fridge is replaced with a proper one for this price point, just saying.
via MLS

I will admit that I have only been to LA once and that was to hop on a plane to get to Maui. While that was not the best experience I would love to go back and spend a few days viewing some of the amazing properties that are listed out there. Mel xo
© 2013 Veranda Interiors