Monday, September 13, 2010

Well, it is SOLD!

When we listed our home we decided to have professional images taken. Well, go figure, the day after we have the photos done we have our 6th showing and that produced the 4th offer we had, not a bad ratio if you ask me. Since the photos should be seen by some I thought I would share them with all of you. Here is what we have called home for the past 4 years, it has been very good to us and there are endless memories, I will be sad to say goodbye...


So what can you expect to see in our next house?? A similar floor plan just larger and a few more rooms. Not a single drop of oil rubbed bronze, not one crystal on a chandelier, a lot more color...pretty much the exact opposite of what you see here. And yes, there will be art work in the next house, since I knew I was going is a different direction I haven't wanted to invest in any, but now we can!! My brain is going a million miles a minute, now that we have to be out in December I know I will not last long in a temporary home, so full speed ahead on the new digs that will be going HERE. I hope you continue to follow us on our journey...it is sure to be a fun ride! Mel xo

Posted on Between Naps on the Porch today too!
© 2013 Veranda Interiors