Friday, September 3, 2010

Fridays Favorite - H&M

Fun clothing that is cheap, what is more wonderful than that!?! Little man W needed some new clothes for the fall so off to H&M we went. Great style, decent quality, and a great price point. The little man scored 5 pair of jeans, 6 t-shirts, 3 sweaters, 2 button-up shirts, & a leather jacket for under $250. Let me tell you, he is going to be one stylin' little man at school this year.


Now, could I have gone in and not picked up a few items for myself? No way!! I scored a few fab sweaters for the fall, the perfect pairings with skinny jeans or leggings.

This so soft poncho type sweater, $19.95...I will be running out tomorrow so I can pick it up in the heather gray as well.


The fun sequined tank, it will be perfect with a pair of skinny's and a nicely tailored blazer for a night out on the town. Did I mention it was under $20 as well? BTW, I can't take myself seriously when I take pics of myself, so excuse my poor iphone skills and goofy faces, and 'the pose' 
my niece taught me...


And I think these are my fave, in fact I had to pick it up in the stripes, solid black, and heather gray. As they say, if it aint broke don't fix it, and each one was under $20 as well.


Hope you have some fun plans for the weekend, maybe you can break out a fun new top and celebrate, enjoy!!! Mel xo
© 2013 Veranda Interiors