Thursday, September 23, 2010

The Home Show...

Rob & I decided to go to the local home show yet again. So what did I see or find that I am excited about you ask? Well, let me tell you...

I have posted this image a few times on this blog. It is my inspiration for our next bathroom since the layout is almost identical to our own ensuite. I will be adding more color to the room but the thing I love about this room are the leaded glass inserts in the windows. Since we are on an acreage and there is no one, minus the random deer or moose, to peer in I do not want heavy blinds or drapes. I found a great artist that had a small display; 3 week turn around time, price point of $75+ per Sq. Ft., and they will do whatever I design.
This = AWESOME!

 Image via DecorPad

Our current causal dining table looks like it has been through a war zone (thank you boys). It is something I am in the market for with the next home. I want need something rustic with a solid top...NO LEAFS, and a lighter tone. Well, look what I found.
This = Could be very good!

Image via Fresh Country

Finally, something in the Phantom Screen display caught my eye. The retractable screen walls may be perfect for the area below that we have on our deck. It is a covered area with an outdoor fireplace, but the main issue we are going to have is the fight for territory on the deck with the mosquitoes in the summer & the cool breeze during the spring & fall months. 
This = Halla...if we can make it work with our current design. 

Image property of Veranda Interiors

Image via Phantom Screen

Overall it wasn't an utter waste of time...and with all of this rain we are getting it isn't like we are busy getting all of these house in the ground. Hello mother nature, please get your act together. Mel xo
© 2013 Veranda Interiors