Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Knock Knock - One more Lake Home

OK, final lake home feature till the spring...I promise. This jem was built by Stonebreaker Builders in Illinois. Love the details on the exterior of the home.


The overall appearance of the home is very welcoming and inviting....


I love creative lighting in the mud room, not a place to overlook it.


This makes me want to be a kid all over again.


The master retreat has calm tones making it easy to unwind and relax.


Loving the butcher block island, something I don't think any amount of wine 
would get Rob to agree to.


What a view, this is making me miss the cabin that much more.


Saved the best for last. Wouldn't you love to lay on the large hanging daybed at the end of a long day on the lake...screened in porches are great features on lake homes.


Hope you enjoy!! Now back to decorating for fall, lake time is over. Mel xo
© 2013 Veranda Interiors