Thursday, September 9, 2010

Knock Knock

Oh, the cedar roof that is weathered so beautifully, the stone detail, white pillars, all of the dormers...hello perfection!

 
I am usually not one for turrets...but I will take it.

 
The interior details on the ceiling from the dormers is what I really love about this home. A unique ceiling design can make any square room unique.

 

How fun is this space, I can just imagine little ones running all around and being creative in this area.


One of the best window seats inside a dormer ever, just need a fun cushion and some pillows for a pop of color and it would be perfection. And can I just say *sigh* I love arched casement windows.
 

I would love to incorporate a stair similar to this in our next home, filled with tons of natural light. Notuce the combination of the spindles, quiet unique and something I would 
never be able to talk Rob into.

 

Exteriors of homes done at night are the best, they just invite you in and say 'Welcome Home'

All Images via Houzz

Hope you enjoyed this little tour, I really wish I remembered the architects name & info, it was a late night last night...but when I do find it I will edit the info. Have a great Thursday!! Mel xo
© 2013 Veranda Interiors