Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Memories of summer...

While we were down at our cabin in Missouri we were fortunate enough to have the talented and amazing Joanna Kleine from Joanna Kleine Photography visit us. We first met when she came down form St. Louis to photograph our wedding over 5 years ago. We hit it off right away on the phone and I knew that she was someone special that would remain in my life for years to come.


While we have remained in touch over the years we were finally able to pick a time to get together. She photographed us as a family for a 24 hour period and let me tell you, they are images that I will cherish for years to come and I am excited to have them scattered all over our walls! Here are just a few, but head over to her blog HERE to see some more...


Thank you Joanna for spending time with us this summer, you are a jewel and I love you so!! I also really 'like' you...and if anyone wants to 'like' her too HERE is her Facebook fan page. Now lets get ready for some fall weather!! Mel xo
© 2013 Veranda Interiors