Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Knock Knock - A stunner with detail

Check out this stunner by Simpson Design Group based in California. I really do love a lot of the features in the home, come along with me and take the tour...

Copper gutters & downspouts oh how I love you.


Attention to detail even under the facia, bliss.


Everyone needs a great pool house, don't they? And the outdoor fireplace, but of course!


Hi beautiful kitchen, think of the wonderful things we could make together. The only thing I would change here are the island lights, I want something with more substance.



The mud room is great, but I want to see more of that skylight on the ceiling, is that what I am seeing??


A quaint sitting area, perfect spot for a game of cards or a great book by yourself.


Seriously, this is divine!


I could get rather comfy on one of those fab pin tucked sofas in front of the fire.


The basement is well put together, not a lot of space but they managed to get a great bar and lounging area. I also love the lighter wood work that helps brighten the darker space.



OK, so I will admit that I am getting to the point of wanting to crawl into my monitor and making myself at home...finger crossed we excavate next week, the suspense is torture! Mel xo
© 2013 Veranda Interiors