Friday, September 17, 2010

Fridays Favorite - Fall Boots

So living in the Great White North there is a need, a need for boots. A couple girlfriends and I went out for some retail therapy the other day and these are the beauties that followed me home...

Wellies: Everyone needs a pair and my old pair had seen better days. With our building site being a constant mud pit and the other job sites I needed something that I wouldn't have to worry about. What better than a pair of Hunters. Of course I stuck to black, but I did go for the gloss, a bit dressier so when I am meeting clients I can still feel like I am rocking my boots. 


Fun Boots: New year, new boots. These beauties caught my eye as soon as we walked into the store. They were actually yelling at me, I swear!! I will admit that there was some guilt about buying them, but every single one of my friends insisted that I keep them since they are too fab to not have. 



Sorels: Welcome to the frigged cold winters that we have around here. These beauties are rated for a -25 temp and will be perfect on the job sites this winter. We will have 7 homes in the ground by December, so that means a lot of time freezing my bum off outside and in homes that are not closed in yet. I feel like these still give me tons of function without sacrificing style. 


Have you gone out yet and treated yourself to a fall splurge...or three?? If not time to do so, it is the weekend after all! Mel xo
© 2013 Veranda Interiors