Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A bit of green & the time has come!

The process is now in motion for the next home. We put the offer in yesterday on the lot, well, 2 actually, but that is another story.
 signing_contract.jpg picture by mamanzardo

We also met with our architect and went over the plans. I asked him if they would be ready by Friday and I just got the same blank stare Rob seems to give me...a lot. If you don't ask you don't get I always say!! I am so excited to share all of this with you, besides our own home we have 3 pre-sales and a spec home already in the books for the year. All will be VERY different from one another so it should be a fun filled crazy busy year!! Hope you enjoy the ride.
 houseplans.jpg picture by mamanzardo

And in honor of St. Patricks day (I am so far from being Irish it isn't funny, but I can try) here are a few images with a tad bit o' green.
 Screenshot2010-03-17at83907AM.png picture by mamanzardo
Image from Houzz
Screenshot2010-03-17at83602AM.png picture by mamanzardo
Image from Country Living
6a01156e5d7bde970c0120a7f52a8b970b-.jpg picture by mamanzardo
Image from Houzz
Enjoy your Hump Day! Mel xoxo
© 2013 Veranda Interiors