Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My starting point...

It all started last year when Rob & I were watching an episode of Restaurant Makeover on the Food Network. The episode had designer Cheryl Torrenueva redecorating a restaurant called De Great Iron Pot. Needless to say all of these transformations are phenomenal, but there was one thing in this space that made me gasp...the lighting fixtures that were used. I HAD to find them and I was on a mission. They were the inspiration  and starting point for my next kitchen, and at that time our next home was not even in the works, but it was love at first sight.
Screenshot2010-02-21at85807PM.png picture by mamanzardo
Image via Westchester Magazine

After endless hours of searching on the Internet I had pretty much given up, then last week the show was on again, so I decided to contact Cheryl directly. To be honest, I wasn't expecting a response, but low and behold in my in-box was a great note from her with the information regarding the said light that has cost me endless hours of sleep.

 Union580PM.png picture by mamanzardo
Image via HERE

If you love it as much as I do, click the link above for information. Hope everyone has an amazing Wednesday, I know I am still doing the happy dance over the light, LOL! Mel xoxo
© 2013 Veranda Interiors