Friday, March 12, 2010

Fridays Favorite

For today's favorite I am posting something that I was skeptical about when I first purchased it. I remember buying it for Rob actually, coming home and making fun of him, 'Oh, are you gonna get ripped in 90 days babe? Bring it!' all saying that to him while laughing. Well, I decided to give it a shot, a year ago, and it changed my mind and my body in amazing ways. What is it you ask?? P90X by Tony Horton.
p90x-review.jpg picture by mamanzardo

I started this journey last year when we got home from our Maui trip. Rob had taken photos of me without my knowledge in a bikini. What a wake up call!!  I thought I was rocking it, I mean I have 2 children...oh was I wrong. As soon as we got home I put the first DVD in and haven't looked back since. I have completed the program 3 times and just started my 4th round this past Monday. I am sore beyond belief, but it is a pain I have come to love and appreciate.

This past trip to Maui was a full circle moment for me, I went with 14 new bikinis (not a light packer here) and this year I DID rock them. If you are looking for something that is challenging and really DOES work, check out this favorite of mine. And here are some before & afters to prove to you it does work.




1.jpg picture by mamanzardo
2009-01-12Before.jpg picture by mamanzardo

Have a fantastic and safe weekend!!! xoxo Mel
© 2013 Veranda Interiors