Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Sarah's House week 3

This week in the Sarah's House episode she focused on the Main Bathroom. A great transformation once again!! She used a fun burst of color with yellow popping up in unexpected locations.

 I love how they painted the under side of the claw foot tub in yellow, not something you would expect to see; it helps pull the entire room together.
 Screenshot2010-03-29at90113PM.png picture by mamanzardo

Image via HGTV.ca

This vanity mirror was quiet the find. Beautiful shape and flanked by the two antique sconces it makes the vanity area that much more.
Screenshot2010-03-29at90129PM.png picture by mamanzardo
Image via HGTV.ca

I wanted to show this image since it was on the site, but I will admit that this view is leaving me wanting more, and not in a good way. I wish that there would have been some sort of color added to the walls, not just to the tub and accessories.
 Screenshot2010-03-29at90238PM.png picture by mamanzardo
Image via HGTV.ca

Again, I am wanting more out of this shower. Yes, it is beautiful and classic with the white carrara marble trim, chrome fixtures, and frame less glass enclosure. I just wish that she would have taken the yellow to the next level and incorporated some color into the shower.
Screenshot2010-03-29at90152PM.png picture by mamanzardo
Image via HGTV.ca

Sweetness is how I would describe this image. All of the carefully thought out arrangements can make a room, and here is a great example on top of the vanity.
Screenshot2010-03-29at90249PM.png picture by mamanzardo
Image via HGTV.ca

Enjoy your Tuesday, I have my fingers crossed as we are putting ink to paper on a special deal I hope to share with you soon! Mel xoxo
© 2013 Veranda Interiors