Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Another year, another summer, oh so fun

It is so hard to believe that another summer at our cabin has come and gone already. We could not have asked for a better time; a lot of joy, some sorrow, but all in all it was an amazing time and a lot of great memories were made. Here are just a few...

The boys out on the boat...and both smiling.


M loved hanging out on the dock, he was always on the hunt for fish in the water.


I love this pic I took of W, his sweet face and beautiful eyelashes.


Breakfast on the patio before our fishing attempts.


W & Rob on one of the many early morning fishing trips on the dock.

This pic of W & Papa is another fave, the sun setting and playing in the creek.


Some of the family after way too many bottles of wine. Notice the brother through the glass on the left...he had enough.


And this pic I took yesterday, I told W to go and soak up the view, and that is just what he did.

We are off to hop on a plane and head back home, time to get back to reality. Enjoy the rest of your lazy summer days and I will be back in a bit, once I get settled in and caught up.  Mel :)
© 2013 Veranda Interiors