Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Knock Knock

Thank you Backen, Gillam & Kroeger Architects for this amazing home in Napa Valley, at just over 10,000 Sq. Ft. I know that I can make it a nice cozy home. It will also accommodate all of my family, and that in itself is a feat. Enjoy this tour...

We can enjoy a bottle of Anomaly inside or by the fire on the patio, which would you prefer?


I love the rustic feel with the exposed wood beams and weathered ceiling, such a great environment for a game of Apples to Apples or Cranium.


I love this and I really have nothing else to add, except that I would love t create beautiful food in this kitchen surrounded by family & friends.


I love how the ceiling detail is carried through to the bathroom as well, and notice the Nanna Wall in the background, wait till you see what is there...


I think this is my all time favorite shower, no fancy shower heads and body sprays required here!


And here is what you will see as you depart the property from the rear view mirror (in a cute vintage Mercedes convertible), hope you enjoyed your time.


I love virtual entertaining, the main reason...I have nothing to clean up! Here is to a great finish to your week. Mel :)
© 2013 Veranda Interiors