Thursday, August 12, 2010

Knock Knock

In honor of the train-wreck show, Real Housewives of DC (that I might enjoy) I thought I would feature a home from the DC area. Here is a cute little charmer I found in Georgetown that was built in 1941 and could be yours for a lump sum of $2,475,000.

I love the brick on this exterior, along with the foliage. But I really would love to see the home to the left with the shutters, I think that would really put the cherry on the icing.


It is a blanket of white, beautifully finished hardwood floors, and an ample amount of natural light.


The options for furniture placement in this area are endless, and I love those French doors.


While this small galley style kitchen makes me a tad claustrophobic I am impressed with the appliance selection. Kudos for the integrated refrigerator.


The 2 windows in this area are sure to make the small kitchen feel larger and not so confined.


I love that marble sink and wall mount faucet.


White & chrome, bright & airy, clean & crisp.


The use of the tile from floor to ceiling will help this room feel larger and it is just so beautiful.


This is really what sold me on the property, the backyard.


I am not one to discuss politics...but I would here!


A peaceful retreat in a big gritty city.

All Images via realtor.com

Now I am sure you are busy tomorrow night, but if not, be sure to watch a few seconds of the show on Bravo. It will only make you feel more sane. Mel :)
© 2013 Veranda Interiors