Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Gotta love my cleints...

I really have the best clients ever. Between the ones on the Internet and those that we are building for I am just surrounded by fabulous people who all have very specific and definite taste, no one is alike, and that is what keeps me on my toes! Yesterday I received an e-mail from my clients that we are building for. I asked her to send me her inspiration for the kitchen so I can get started on the design process. Here is what she sent me...

Image via Houzz

 
 Image via Houzz

Image my own

Now can you see why I adore her? I am going to be tossing the idea at her for beautiful gray vanities for the mast bath, simple white marble counter tops, possibly a nice clean lined free standing tub, beautiful mosaic tile flooring, and shiny chrome accents to finish it off. After seeing her inspiration I am even more inspired to get this going!

We are enjoying a massive heat wave during our last week at our cabin, 101F is the expected temp today. We will not complain once since I know in a matter of weeks we could be shoveling snow back home. If you are in the heat take a moment to enjoy it, if you can. Mel :)
© 2013 Veranda Interiors