Monday, August 30, 2010

A desk or a day bed??

There is a spot in our new home that I am struggling with, should we do a built-in desk area where I can keep all of my samples, files, and magazines, something along the lines of this...

Image via Houzz

Or do we do another daybed similar to the one that we have on that we will have on the main level of the home, similar to this...

 Image my own

There are pros & cons to both, maybe I should just flip a coin. Until then, here is the area I am debating, it is located between the His & Hers closets off our master bedroom. The window faces the front of the home and will have a vaulted 14' ceiling...

Plans via Veranda Interiors
The cross section...

Plans via Veranda Interiors

So give it to me, what would you rather see?? Thanks in advance for your input and feedback! Have a great day. Mel xo

I also want to thank Remodelaholic for featuring one of my cabin projects again this week. Thanks!!
© 2013 Veranda Interiors