Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A blessed day for a dear friend...

One of my true loves is photography, and while I have yet to master any real skills I like to live through some amazing friends with phenomenal talent. When one of them, our family photographer MARIA LANG posted images from her daughters baptism I had to re-post some here. Besides being a beautiful & talented woman she is really one of the nicest people you will ever meet, and did I mention her talent??


To see the full post please head over to Maria's blog HERE. And if you are in the Calgary area might I suggest getting a date set for a photo shoot...it isn't too soon to think about Holiday cards! I am looking forward to the next time I get to see Maria on Thursday, she is meeting us out in the mountains for a little photo shoot and we can't wait! Mel xo
© 2013 Veranda Interiors